Since 1977, the Cannes Yachting Festival takes place every September in elegant, luxurious surroundings in the sparkling bay of Cannes.
This year’s 40th Anniversary of the show takes place September 11-16 2018.
As the first show in the boating season, the Cannes Yachting Festival is Europe’s leading in-water boating event.
The major players in pleasure yachting come here to launch the show season by showcasing their new worldwide models.
From Monaco to Florida, Worth has strategically placed retail office locations in affluent, high traffic areas.
tHE state-of-the-art displays feature relevant shipyards and new projects available for purchase.
- 50,000 visitors with 50% come from abroad
- 600 boats from 2.10 to 65m long
- 528 exhibitors (60% from abroad)
- 214 new items including 108 word premiere
- 103 sailing boats
- 43 multi-hulls
- 45 second-hand boats from 22m to 65m long